“I great food!”

Creek Bottom Brewing
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Galax
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We visited there during vacation. The food was great. I had a hamburger and fries, and they were great! Tom tried a beer, and he said it was good, but not that much better than he could get at a store. The waiter was excellent, attentive and friendly. There are not too many tables, so I'd go early.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Best wings I have ever had in my life. Got all four sauces. Love the smokey flavor. Fantastic wing joint.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 October 2016

we had some tasty brews and the jerk chicken sandwich on ciabatta bread w/ lots of fries was big enough to share. the addition of pineapple cooled down the heat

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We had a nice dinner here one evening. We sat at the bar, and had their chili and the wife ordered a hamburger that we split. All of the food was great, and the hamburger had the wood cooked flavor. So yummy! I asked the guy behind the bar about the wood they used, and he said they most always used cherry. I noticed they were constantly putting wood on the fire at the grill, and in the pizza oven. If we lived in Galax, we would be frequent guests. The beer was good too, and we bought a growler to take home with us.....

1  Thank REBELJOHN
Reviewed 30 September 2016

We came to try the beer. We tasted a few including two of CBB's own beers. We really liked the CBB Truckers Route Stout. They also offer some other craft brews, we also liked the Otter Creek Backseat Berner. Didn't eat here except to have their pretzels which were quite good.

Date of visit: September 2016