“Comfort Food”

Creekside Cafe
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Galax
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent comfort food! Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, okra, etc. Its just a good, country place to eat. The staff very friendly and all the tea and coffee we could drink. We've been here several times before and have been VERY pleased each time! I recommend this place if you are looking for just plain good food in the Galax area!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

It was freezing, waited forever for food, food was cold, plain, baked potato looked and treated reheated, shrimp was tough, chicken was gristle. Service was only ok, never offered to refill drinks. When we asked for them to turn up heat, It's out of my control was only response.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting the music park in Galax and stopped here for breakfast first. It's not an upscale restaurant but the food and service was great! Would definitely return. The prices were off the wall cheap! Too bad more don't operate this way!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Fabulous spot for breakfast. Ordered the daily breakfast special eggs, bacon, toast. My daughter ordered their huge pancake and we split it. Everything was perfect . Ordered over medium eggs. On point. I am picky because I am a retired chef. Beautiful country cafe. Perfect place and great service. Love love love breakfast at Creekside Cafe.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Creekside is not a fancy place but you will enjoy what they have to offer. We often eat breakfast or lunch here on the weekend. Their omelettes are good, especially the Greek. I love their biscuits and the gravy is good too. I especially like their Rueben sandwich. Not only that, but their prices are nice. Take a pie home to enjoy later with the family!

Been to Creekside Cafe? Share your experiences!