“Bountiful tasty servings at reasonable prices”
Review of Macado's

Macado's
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Galax
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped here on Labor Day when lots of Galax restaurants were closed for the day. Happy to discover this local chain. Decor was interesting and eclective. I had the cashew chicken salad--huge serving, great taste, reasonable price. My wife had the fish tacos; also very well done. I'll definitely revisit this Macado's and the others in the area the next time I'm down that way.

1  Thank RL1101

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Loved this restaurant. Food was delicious and servings quite large. Lots of choices for the pickest of diners. Our waiter was very pleasant, and returned to our table just the right amount of times, not too many as some waiters do.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Waitress was extremely nice. Food was so good. Build your own sandwich - HUGE!! Manager friendly. Restaurant very clean.

1  Thank HayleyJ2010
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We went very early on a Saturday because we happened to be nearby. The restaurant was empty yet we were put in a tiny room with a huge LOUD table full of loud toddlers and the adults were louder so they could hear each other. Why put us in an empty restaurant next to such a loud table in a tiny room??? Makes no sense - I ordered a sandwich on a croissant and it was the most heavily toasted croissant I've ever seen - croissants are supposed to be tender?!? Only getting 2 stars because the waitress was nice - not her fault. Very disappointed :(

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Located in a old historic building on Main Street in the downtown area of Galax. They have a nice bar area and the restaurant is decorated very nice. The burgers are very good and very large.

Been to Macado's? Share your experiences!