“Good visit ”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

It was good. The waiter we have seem to be a very nice person the bartender was friendly and the food hot the beer was cold great

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 17 February 2016

This chain has a new manager and things seem to have improved. I ate between lunch and evening meal. I had the three starters for my meal and my wife had a salad. One of my choices was the chicken soup. This was very good and spicy. Both of us were impressed with the food and the service.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Our friends from Kansas City and St. Louis were in town to visit us for the weekend. One of them wanted a steak dinner. There just aren't any steak restaurants in Galax so we chose this Applebee's. Honestly the meals were just mediocre and the steak was not worth the time and effort. If no other choice is available, then go to Wytheville.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

For the area of Galax it is one of the better places to eat. There is some of a wait due to as about only franchise restaurant in this area besides fast food.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 26 October 2015

It has been a while since I was in an Applebee. That's because the last time, I got raw chicken and had to wait long past my family finishing to get my dinner. At this one, the chicken wanton appetizer was so spicy that the taste was nothing more than a spicy wrap with spicy chicken and spicy everything else. A good dish means the spice will compliment, not overshadow the taste. The NAPA chicken dish was nothing more than a brown mess of gravy poured over some chicken pieces, a few potatoes, mushrooms and onions. All you saw was brown. No color at all. You would never recognize the dish we got from the one pictured on the menu found online. We were so hungry that we ate and then regretted it later.

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!