“Lunch first timers”

Add it.
Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #67 of 100 Restaurants in Front Royal
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Husband has wanted to try every time we come south. He enjoyed his lunch. Quick friendly service! I had sides red bean Rice and cajun fries. They both were good.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to so many different Popeyes
I find this one the worst. The chicken is overcooked. The pieces of chicken are the smallest I have ever seen. I measured a couple of times. Thighs no bigger then 3-4 inches breast not much bigger legs the size of a normal wing piece. Wings very hard to find In the container. Biscuits hard as rocks. Order wrong, but they competed me that one. I kept going back all different times even one minute after opening and always the same. I am going to Winchester or Manassas va

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We had chicken and corn on the cob. This was served within seconds, and with a smile. We are no fastfood lovers, but this was ok for a fast lunch. Go on Popeyes! And for who forgets to brush teeth, the family dentist is in the opposite building.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Second time we've eaten @ a Popeye's. Once in North Carolina and now here in Front Royal.
We came here to give the Popeye's Chain a second chance because our 1st experience was disappointing.
So on a Sunday afternoon around 1:30 PM we entered a near empty Popeye's in Front Royal.
As we ordered we were told there was no Cole Slaw or Onion Rings. Humm... 1st disappointment since we really like Cole Slaw when we eat Fried Food. Kinda cuts the heaviness of the meal.
Second disappointment was that they messed up the order.
3rd Disappointment was. The Chicken wasnt very good. Lots and lots of Crispy Breading but little to nothing inside. Where's the Chicken?
The Ice Tea was Ugggg. Two of us had it and two of us needed to get back to the hotel quickly after suffering stomach cramps.
The Fries were thin and dry.
The Beans & Rice were Good. Biscuits were OK.
As I stated. we've been to two Popeye's in two different states. I dont think they deserve a third shot.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016

For the price we paid we expected the meal to be nice. However, that was not the case. The fried items were too crispy to eat with even the meat being very tough. When we complained the person looked at us as if we were crazy and said that was the way it was suppose to be.

We won't eat there again and I'd advise everyone to go to another restaurant to eat!!

Date of visit: March 2016