See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stayed at Motel 6 while our house was getting built. We stayed from March- August. We chose this motel because they offered a great weekly special and we knew we had to stay a while. The front desk staff were always friendly and so were the room attendants. It was a little hard at first because we had some noisy neighbors that kept us up all night but they left after a week and we got some quiet. They have a laundry room with a washer and dryer and offer free coffee in the morning. The pool was closed this year so that was a bummer but overall the stay was not bad. If you need an overnight motel in Front Royal close to the highway and stores then this is great for that.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Thank Bryant and Laur... G
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Had to stop at this Motel 6 after midnight a few nights ago when my car broke down in Front Royal. The man at the front desk was very kind and quick to help me get a room. The room was spacious and clean. As a young woman traveling alone, I felt very safe given the circumstances.
The only real complaint I have is that the room smelled like a strong cleaner was used recently. It was obviously clean, which was positive, but at first, the scent gave me a bit of a headache. Other than that, good stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I had driven for 13 hours and went into motel 6 front royal to get 3 rooms around 8pm only to be told they did not have any rooms available. I told the lady i had looked online before coming into the hotel and it said they had rooms, the lady that identified herself as the, "manager" said, well go online and rent your rooms! How rude! So we just went down the road a ways and rented 3 rooms. I thought hotels were in the business of renting rooms. I wil never attempt to stay at another motel 6 especially this one.

Stayed: August 2018
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Front Royal, Va, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Juan, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred with regard to your reservations issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Boyfriend and I stayed here on a whim on a road trip and it was nothing fancy, but comfortable and adequate for a decent price. The room was small but clean and it was quiet. The staff was great. The pool is closed down. There were a lot of people around outside the office area but everyone was friendly. No issues and would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Me, my husband, and son stayed at motel 6 for 3 nights. The room was clean, sheets nice and white, and the front desk staff was very nice and helpful. I really like the hardwood floors in the room, When we come back to Front Royal we will be staying at Motel 6

Stayed: June 2018