“Great coffee and breakfast!!”

Happy Creek Coffee & Tea
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We start by roasting our own coffee, then we grind each cup and brew it right before you drink it. Can you get more fresh than that? All of our tasty baked items are gluten free and we are pursuing a lunch menu - coming soon! We have a rotating monthly artist for your viewing pleasure and every Friday night we have a band, for your listening pleasure!
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here before our entrance to Shenandoah National Park. It's a small store front with a larger eating area in back. They had so many choices for coffee I regret I only went with the standard iced coffee. It was so good, but as I waited I saw so many great coffee choices going out. I had their bacon egg and cheese panini. All of their baked goods are Gluten free. I had the lemon poppy and blueberry muffins both were so good. It was crowded and the wait was long, but the staff were so friendly it was ok by me.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

WE were driving around looking for a coffee shop --stumbled upon this place. Once I opened up the door I was astounded and the beauty and creativity expressed here. The tables and benches were all made form beautiful trees, nautral wood preserved in such a way to bring out the beauty. Some even had cofee beans placed inside the holes and clsoed in with resin. The front part of the shop was all done with reclaimed wood..the coffee, all baked goods were natural, good tasting..and the serivce was kind and genuine..will be back.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I'm not a coffee lover, but my friends are, and they both agree that this is a happy and nice place. The chocolate and the coffee is good. Recommended, well... In this case is recommended by my friends. ENJOY!!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I love this coffee house so much. It's family owned and the coffee and sipping chocolates are out of this World. They also have a great oatmeal bar for breakfast.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I typically have not had issues with this place, enjoy their coffee, cold press and more. But on this instance, the employee did seem to be able to even take my order. So I had to leave minus the coffee. Needless to say I will defer any purchases from this place for a while. Brew my own.