See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I was in the process of renting a room at this hotel. I mentioned that I had a service animal. The manager stopped. Shoved my id and credit card back through the window. He told me no pets. When I explained he is not a pet but a registered service dog, they guy told me company policy only allows 5 service animals on the property and they already had that. I tried to tell him what the ADA law is on it and he he now says they do not have anymore rooms available. This was labor day weekend and it was extremely smoky outside due to a fire. Now in a town of booked motels I was being refused a room for having a disability that requires a service dog to be with me. To make matters worse, the room he was going to rent me was a handicap access room.

Date of stay: September 2017
6  Thank dcwx2
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and the location is pretty good. The bed was ok, the tv nice, the water pressure decent. It's an old hotel, so don't expect something super nice, but it's comfortable enough for an overnight stay. Sound does carry, I heard every car outside, every footstep above me, and every person talking outside....but the noise died out by 10pm.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank J_S_2011_S_J
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We reserved our July rooms back in February, although we had trouble confirming our reservation on the phone before we left, we arrived to find everything in order. The employees were kind and curteous, the room was clean and had a fridge and microwave. For what I paid for the room this was my expectation, the beds were comfortable and we were able to rest here as well as if we were home. There are many things to do in the area and we stayed busy before making our way to washington.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wendell V
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The owners are nice
We receive quality service
very accurate descriptions of the various sites
Simple, clean, spacious and conveniently located
There are several restaurants in the area
There is also a shopping center that can be furnished and a Wolmart around the vicinity

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Shlomo L
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This motel was fine for us since we are travelling with our dog. They do charge a $10 fee, but it is one of the lowest price motels in the area. Check in was courteous, it is clean, rooms are large, and beds were very comfortable. It does remind you of the old days because it is a throwback motel with regular room keys. Good location and I we would stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2017