All reviews room was clean staff was friendly stay there again oatmeal enjoyed my stay pleasant stay road trip plenty of parking super8 lobby pet soap skyline microwave fall shenandoah
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Stayed for three nights, room I had was quite nice, but you could tell was a referbish job. Hallways and original carpet sections in hotel parts were kinda nasty. Woke up past their "free breakfast" times posted (by 30 min) and was no coffee to be found. All in all, rooms and bed were good, decor in hotel common rooms are old but staff is friendly...

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Had to be on town for a death in my wife's family...stayed there for 4 nights...and have never been so impressed with the sincerity, friendliness, and hospitality of a staff.of individuals,,,..a clean room that was kept that way every day...a great convenient location...and a refurbished lobby where my wife and her sister could sit chat reminisce and enjoy an afternoon cup of tea...and all at a reasonable room rate...thanks folks you made the sorrow a little less bitter with your kindness,,,

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Good grief, after a long drive we finally decided to stay at the super 8 in Front Royal for the night. We were exhausted and just wanted to have a good night's sleep. The lobby area was very clean, nice sitting area and friendly staff. When we opened the door to our room the smell of cigarette smoke was so strong. I couldn't believe it. It was as if someone had just finished a cigarette. There were cigarette burns on the bed spreads and toilet seat. The room looked as thought it hadn't been updated since the late eighties. Pillows were very uncomfortable and very flat. I had a very hard time sleeping but when I did and finally did and woke up in the morning the first thing you noticed was the strong smell cigarettes. Not happy at all. Wish I had taken pictures.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Called ahead and glad we did, the place seemed to fill up as the sun set. upon our arrival, Riya greeted us with a hello and a smile. Very pleasant attitude and went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable. The room was comfortable and clean, that is all we asked for. The price was right for the room we had. this was our first time in Front Royal and if we are here again we would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Stayed two nights. Room 314 was musty/moldy/PP smelling but staff vacuumed and sprayed. It smelt better the second night but still odor. Maybe window air conditioner needed cleaning? Bathroom very clean however the shower floor creaked and cracked very loudly when moving in shower. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt safe. Breakfast needs at least a protein to choose from. . Continental breakfast. Heat in microwave stuff. No decaf coffee available in carafe. Second day we went out to eat breakfast at local eatery down the street.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vijay P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Front Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Front Royal. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. I am glad to hear our staff made you feel welcomed and safe. We continuously strive to meet our guests needs and expectations.