Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$19
WyndhamUS$79
Hotels.comUS$72
HurbUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We traveled to Front Royal for a wedding and stayed at the Quality Inn. We were hoping to check in early in order to get ready for the wedding but the rooms were not ready. I understand that check in times exist for a reason, to allow hotel staff to clean the rooms, however all the wedding guests ended up going ready in restrooms in the lobby and upstairs. Ten minutes till 3 and the rooms were still not ready for check in.

The proximity of the hotel to Skyline Drive and a few vineyards are likely what makes it desirable. Located across from Main Street (shops and restaurants).

We were able to check in very late that same evening after the wedding. The hotel room was average and outdated but had a pleasant surprise of a fridge and microwave. The towels are super tiny and I am not a large person. Bathroom was mostly clean but noticed some mold on the wall.

The beds were comfy but had a bit of a dip in the middle.

And worst of all NO AIR! Even if the hotel offered fans that would have made a huge difference in my stay. Instead we woke up around 330am due to the heat. And it was not even a hot day or night. I could imagine it is unbearable during the summer.

We were woken up at 530am. I make the assumption it was a wake up call to the wrong room :(

We did not try out breakfast.

The exterior doors are supposed to require a card swipe to allow entry to the stairwells but they were not working. You could walk right in without a key card.

There was a sign stating they were undergoing renovations yet I did not see any renovations. One hotel guest asked what the renovations were and the woman at the front desk shrugged and said she didn't know. Strange.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Personnel very friendly. Motel undergoing major remodeling so unfair to give bad review. I had other options but location best suited my needs at the time. Would probably stay again in future. Price was ok for what was offered.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Spent the night at this Quality Inn which is located just minutes from Shenendoah National Park. The staff was friendly and helpful. The property is undergoing renovations, which did not interfere with our stay. The restaurant in the hotel serves authentic Thai food which was delicious!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kmonzon
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stayed here for our annual trip to Front Royal. We have stayed there many times over the years.
I was surprised and pleases at the renovations. The front lobby was beautiful. They were putting in new brick on the first floor walkways. The rooms were clean but do need some updating. Staff very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to seeing more of the updates. Will probably stay there next year.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This Motel harkens back to quitter times. Rooms are clean, rates are reasonable. Management is friendly and caring. most guests are here for the hiking, Biking and other outdoors activities. There is a great Thai restaurant on premises, a BBQ across the street and gas, Dunkin , and Ice Cream on the other corner. More stores just down the road. In fact just about anywhere you go there is a BBQ across the street. Try to get a room inside facing the pool.

Room tip: The rooms facing the pool are quieter, I'm 65 so I look for the ground floor.
Date of stay: April 2017