“Excellent Host, Very accomodating.”
3 bedroom 2 bath with loft area. Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace. furnished kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anthony C
Chesapeake
“Excellent Host, Very accomodating.”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I booked this at the last minute. My Wife was suppose to fly to Boston so I thought I would go to Farmville and ride the High Bridge Trail. Her flight got cancelled after waiting 5 hours in the airport so the next morning I took her with me. We stayed in the one bedroom log cabin. It was very comfortable and it was just what she needed to forget the disappointment that she had suffered of having her trip cancelled. Wilmer didn't mind that I brought her with me and came by the first evening to greet us and see if we needed anything more. The kitchen was fully equipped but as suggested by trail link reviews we ate at Charlie's and the Fishin' Pig. two excellent choices. The cabin is well maintained and only 7 months old so you may hear some creaking at night but it is just the logs settling down. We also got a chance to see the Lodge and it is equally comfortable. Has a porch that wraps around 3 sides of the building. It is pretty secluded location with a quarter mile path through the woods to connect to the High Bridge Trail at mile marker N147. I wouldn't try biking that quarter mile unless you are a die-hard mountain biker that can ride the most difficult trail. Looking forward to going back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Oct 2017
Thanks for your review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$260
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing