“Delicious Pastries - Excellent Service”

The Happy Tart - Falls Church Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Falls Church
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Gluten free means delicious at The Happy Tart. Visitors will be treated to a good selection of pastries and received by a friendly staff. Limited interior seating.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place! We wandered in for a second visit and had the good sense to order crepes. The strawberry cream was delish but the apple cinnamon caramel cream crepe was out of this world fabulous! My daughter had the cheesiest creamiest Mac and cheese I've ever tasted. And, everything is gluten free! I had no idea gluten free could be so delicious. On top of the tasty food, the staff is welcoming and wonderful. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Their savory crepes are excellent, as are the sides that accompany the crepes. They do not offer sugar-free drinks other than plain water (be forewarned).

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Wow! They have a LOT of options. We had cupcakes, an eclair, and a cheesecake. The cupcakes and cheesecake were okay; not worth $3.50. I couldn't made the same with a box of GF mix. The eclair was awful...we didn't even eat it.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This gluten-free patisserie is a local favorite, and from my first visit today I can see why. Like my favorite vegetarian restaurant in the world (Blind Faith Cafe in Evanston, Illinois), the food here is so good that anyone can appreciate it - dietary restrictions or not. For a light lunch today I had a delicious soup of the day ("fully loaded potato") and a to-die-for chocolate pastry (Opera slice). Quick service, very friendly staff. Highly recommended!