“# 2 on my list of best All-Asian-Vegetarian Restaurants in NOVA”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #36 of 393 Restaurants in Falls Church
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This loving hut is located at the edge of a neighborhood and across the street for a 7-11. Parking is limited but in my 3 years of going to Loving Hut I only had to park off-site once.

This Loving Hut is more than just a restaurant, they also have some groceries, essential oils, and other items for sale. My wife gets some of the vegetarian type seasonings and other things (sorry I forgot!).

On to the food! I'll have to say that the food here, no matter what it is will be flavorful and of a decent portion. I'll leave my favorite meal last, but one of my family favorites is the Lemongrass Tofu and sauteed vegetables; I just love the flavor of Lemongrass! We also like the Seseme Eggplant with Tofu; for this dish we normally ask to substitute the Tofu for more Eggplant, especially if we already get the Lemongrass Tofu entree. There are other good dishes there but these are our go-to dishes. Now on to my favorite meal here. Since becoming Vegetarian, one soup that I missed was Pho, and I tried a lot of vegetarian Phos and they just never seemed to taste the same; but the Pho at Loving Hut taste wonderful! Pho is a Soup, and it's only as good as the Broth! Loving Hut got their Broth Right. So if you like Pho this one of the only places I know that has Vegetarian Broth Pho.

2  Thank Charlesvincent A

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

So, here it is... I've been to numerous Loving Huts... NJ, Frisco, NYC, Honolulu, HK, Seoul, KL, etc. This one is not the best... However having said that, the staff are exceptional, the food is very good, but the restaurant itself is this claptrap looking hot mess. Seriously, storing old cardboard boxes outside your front door? The tables all are sticky, the delicious sauces are in grimy squeeze bottles and the restrooms are just beyond description.
The place is surely only staying in business because there's an exceptional chef in the back, and the wait staff are just so kind and helpful. Maybe I'll return but only if blindfolded!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Traveled to Falls Church area with my daughter who is vegan. We both loved the food here;we went on three occasions to eat in. It has "international food", with a strong asian influence. The soups are huge, filling and sooo tasty-you can probably share one for 2 people! Had the soba noodles with veggies, sweet potato curry, mint chocolate chip "ice cream" and many of the cakes, donuts, cannolis and other goodies while we visited. We even took some sweets to friends houses! Will definately eat here whenever we visit the area.

1  Thank Kelley W
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Good place!! Very good and affordable, Highly recommended. A full vegetarian menu. Something new to try.

1  Thank todla
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We went back again on a Saturday night and had crispy noodles. Lots of vegetables and the it was yummy. I'm not a vegetarian but their food is so good that I don't need meat. Definitely going back again, I've already decided that I'll try the claypot dish next time.

2  Thank TinaWC