“Great service and food was delicious ”

Mad Fox Brewing Company
Ranked #14 of 411 Restaurants in Falls Church
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here when we were on vacation in DC.
Our waiter was very friendly and the wait staff was hustling. We had no idea what the food would be like but we took a chance and were very happy. I had the Golden Pasta with a Caesar Salad, my husband had meatloaf, all good. It’s a brewery but they have a full bar. Moscow Mules were good. This was a Friday night so we made reservations through opentable for 8pm, thankful we did because it was packed. I’d go back and I highly recommend if you want a causal dinner on Broad Street, felt safe walking around the area in the evening too.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We swung by the Mad Fox after a hectic day of apartment hunting and even a bit of car trouble (just to add to the fun). This was the perfect way to unwind, relax, enjoy some great food and truly remarkable in-house beer. My wife had the meatloaf, which was fabulous. With my entree I substituted the “summer ‘shrooms” for the French fries....This will be my new “go to”.
But best of all was our waiter Nadeem. He knew the menu by heart, recommended our entrees and perfectly paired them with a beer. He was very attentive to our needs, and any questions we had. Thank you Nadeem for making our visit to the Mad Fox a truly memorable experience!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Crowded, a lot of locals go here. Food is pretty good and prices are okay for where you are a suburb of the nations captial. Had appetizers and drinks. Haven't seen "Frickles" often (fried pickels). Not bad. Not a quiet place. Would go back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to take out of town friends or family. It is really fun trying the different beers and the servers are so friendly and knowledgeable.
I will go there again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Family of 10, we all found the best menu for our holiday brunch. All food fresh, plentiful, great choices and coupled with 3 kinds of Mimosa! Kids were happy too! On the downside, dessert was a disappointment.
Service was good, waiter very polite and congenial.