“Awesome food”

Kao Sarn Thai Street Food
Ranked #68 of 411 Restaurants in Falls Church
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I always come here for their thai food. Fast and delicious food. Friendly staff. We also enjoy going to all of the other shops in Eden Center.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Ate at Kao Sarn and had the tum papaya salad made super spicy, it was excellent. I had the tom Yum Noodle Soup, also super spicy, it wasn't that spicy but also very flavorful. My husband had the chicken tom yum noodle soup as thought it okay. The store front has only a few tables so depending on the time you might have to wait. While at Eden center check out the grocery stores for specialty items and maybe hit up another restaurant for take away for your next meal.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Tucked away in a little corner of Eden Center where most people go for Vietnamese food is this tiny Thai restaurant that serves wonderful and authentic Thai street food. Kao Sarn is a welcome addition to this food "paradise" for some of us who want something different and spicy for a change. Not to worry, there are some mild dishes on the menu and Chef Arin will dial it back some more if you wish. I'm lucky to have known a few Thai chefs but Arin, by far, is the best (not only for her culinary skills but also for her friendly personality). Her crabmeat fried rice is chock full of crabmeat, delicious and satisfying. I've been at Kao Sarn 4 times in 2 weeks and the Pad Se-Ew, the Drunken Noodle, the Crispy Pork Belly with Chinese Broccoli, and a few other dishes shared with friends all tasted like, well...street food! Inviting, simple yet complex, and pleasing to the palate!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Try mango with sticky rice!! Its a must. We tried lemongrass spicy soup, fried rice and satay. Everything was great!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Do not let the simple and quaint shop fool you. The BEST thai food, hands down that I have eaten. We will definitely be back again, a MUST try.