“Good lunch deals”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

One of our family favorites close to home. Lunch specials start at $5.00 and include beverage and sundae or upgrade to a blizzard for $1.00 more.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

After trying several frozen yogurt shops recently and not feeling the wow factor, I was bemoaning the lack of a DQ near me. That's when a neighbor told me about the one just a couple miles from where I live, in a small shopping center I didn't even know about.
What a find! The vanilla soft serve is the same rich, creamy, delicious swirl that I remember as a teenager. What's even better is that my small size cone was a bargain at $2.43. It was just the right size for an afternoon dessert snack.
I'll definitely be returning!

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Once in awhile you just need a DQ fix. A blizzard is not unwelcome if you need sugar and calories. Not a lot of fast food places close by either . Not a cheap fix though.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Nice place. Deals for the entire family and it was fast. What you would expect from Dairy Queen. The kids were served up quick with hot meals. Our meals came out fast as well.

A sundae came with each meal, so it made the meal a success. I will return to this location because of the great food and service we received. Thank you

Reviewed 12 November 2015

They cover all I expect from a Dairy Queen. We've had hit and miss experiences with their service, though - depends on what teen is at the counter or if an owner is working. Being one of the few places around this neighborhood, it can get crowded at times. Food is standard that you'd expect.