US$150
US$144
US$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$155
US$130
Candlewood Suites Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$106
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$122
Stafford House(Fairfax)
US$137
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I just needed a room for a quick overnight, and didn't want to spend a ton of money. The front desk person checking me in couldn't have been more accommodating. The room itself was quite dated and worn, but everything was clean. The doors to the rooms face the parking lot so there was traffic noise. I left before breakfast was available. All in all, It was okay for the price but not as nice as some of the pictures and reviews suggested.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I have stayed multiple nights here and I enjoyed myself. The wallpaper was peeling a bit and they didn't clean out the mini-fridge from the people who stayed before. I rented a smoking room with a king sized bed and that was fine. The room didn't stink like stale cigarettes that you would think in a smoking room. The bed was warm and the shower was hot. Alll in all it was good.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Ida S
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Was in DC visiting family for Thanksgiving. This hotel was an easy in - easy out for us. You can safely pass on the breakfast - even the coffee wasn't so good. The room was clean and large. Beds were fine. The furniture was dated and not very functional. The bathroom was recently redone and was nice. I felt safe here with my family.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothius
Reviewed 19 November 2016

An economical hotel presenting the best hospitality on Fairfax Blvd. Large and clean rooms with finely tiled baths, friendly waiters and reception, located near famous attractions like George Mason University and Fairfax city Museum. Free breakfast, coffee and Wi-Fi add the toppings to your comforts. I stayed on a working day but do your reservation before if you want a room on holidays, they rooms are usually booked sooner.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Room was clean & comfortable. This was my second stay & will gladly stay again. It was a nice location & close to where I was going for my Grandchildren's celebration. The low rates were good & I was pleased with the staff, breakfast & my room.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family