See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2016

This room and hotel are not worth what they are charging. First thing half of the lights in the room did not work, second the heater barely kept one half of the room tolerable. I had to close the bathroom door and place a towel under the gap to seal it off before it started to warm up. In the morning however the shower room was very cold. 3rd no coffee pot or air dryer in the room, Coffee in the lobby was bitter tasting. Next the so called continental breakfast. Hmm stale muffins and bagels that is all and the desk clerk made sure to inform me that the "Breakfast was to go" as their is no seating area.

Room Tip: Pick someplace else
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dale K
Reviewed 5 November 2015

We made a reservation. En route we picked up a hotel-motel coupon book that had a coupon for a lower rate. We presented that coupon to the desk clerk who informed us that all the rooms at the lower rate were no longer available. We accepted what he said. Later that evening another clerk told us he had 30 rooms available that night. Interesting!!
The room was very standard. No amenities. A coffee maker would have been nice.
The bathroom was very small but it was clean. The carpet needed to be cleaned around the edges.
The continental breakfast consisted of coffee and cellophane -wrapped baked goods set out in the lobby. They had to be taken back to the room since the motel is not licensed for people to eat in the lobby. More than one cup of coffee meant more than one trip to the lobby.
The parking area in front of our room was littered with cigarettes when we arrived and the area had not been cleaned when we left the next day.
One advantage to staying here is the proximity to the Metro.
One disadvantage is the proximity to Route 50.
The picture this Rodeway uses of its front is far from accurate.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank kydude645
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I choose a choice hotel because I like the. Rand for the money. We arrived early and our room was ready, however the front desk help seemed a bit put out to have to check to see if it was ready. while he wasn't rude his customer service was lacking. And we felt we were putting him out. Our room was nice and clean, homered it is an older hotel with only outside access to the room. Check out time is 11 am and by 930 am house keeping had asked us three times if we were leaving yet

Room Tip: Ask for a king non smoking room
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loreyg
Reviewed 10 August 2015

You get what you pay for. Dont expect exuberant facilities here. It's simple bed n breakfast. great place to stay if you're visiting DC. It's close to the Vienna metro station orange line.
Th staff was friendly, and breakfast was good, the rooms and bathrooms were clean and well maintained as well. Can't complain for the price.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Shivam S
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I selected this hotel based on the reviews here. But to my disappointment, I didn't find the room as nice as what others suggested, nor did I find the staff that nice. But that's probably what I could get for less than $100 around that area. I thought the room was a bit run down. Don't expect too much with the breakfast. No warm food there. Restaurants were scarce. I probably won't stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family