All reviews whole foods large tv sitting area min drive great hotel room service the rooms were nice location was perfect free parking living room breakfast buffet hot tub business traveler would stay here again housekeeping staff fair lakes one night stay
Reviewed 2 September 2018

have had a good experience, it was my 2nd time staying in this hotel. Fortunately I was assigned same room both times! Hallway noise sucks, I LOVE THE ROOM. I used the gym which is also okay. very close to whole foods and shopping areas

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
EdB2371, Manager at Hyatt Regency Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Viv M
It is great to hear you had a good experience and was your 2nd time staying with us. We have an amazing location close to shopping areas, Whole foods and lot of local restaurants. We are delighted you Love the room, please accept our apologies for the hallway noise. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit in the area.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We chose this hotel because it was convenient for visiting family in the area. We were overwhelmed by how clean and comfortable it was. The room was large, the internet worked well, the bed was comfortable, breakfast was terrific. The staff was always helpful!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Natalie C,
So excited to read your great review. I am glad you were overwhelmed by the cleaning and comfortability of Hyatt Regency Fairfax. It is great you were happy with the size of our rooms, the bed, Hi speed internet and the breakfast, but most importantly our helpful staff. Please do come and stay with us the next time you are in the area visiting family. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

It's a nice hotel, I've been there 3 times. There is comfort in being familiar with a property and the surrounding area. The rooms are nice to look at, but beds were too firm for me and the sofa wasn't comfortable either. It was clean and quiet.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ed B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear efkids,
Thank you for choosing us to be your hosts during your recent visit and taking the time to write a trip advisor review. We are always happy and feel privileged to host the pageant every year and glad you enjoyed it. I am glad you found the rooms to be nice and found the location to be comfortable. I am sorry the beds were not up to your liking. We do hope to see you back next year.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay at the HR and i was pleased again. As a Globalist I have stayed in many Hyatt brand hotels both in the USA and internationally. My first stay i was upgraded to a vista suite room which was excellent and this stay to an executive king. Wonderful hotel and staff. Breakfast was not what i expected. Not much of a buffet for a 5 star hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear hs0zdg,
Thank you for choosing us to be your hosts during your recent visit and taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review. I am very proud of our excellent staff and appreciate that they did recognize your World of Hyatt membership as a Globalist and were able to upgrade your room. I will share your feedback with our Executive Chef regarding breakfast. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Recently visited the Hyatt for a few days with my wife . Nice hotel in a convenient location with friendly staff .

The rooms were OK but thin walls allowed neighbors noise to penetrate . Also we were on the highway side of the hotel so truck / motorcycle noise was noticeable .

The hotel bar had happy hour light food displayed . I was then informed it was only for members of the Hyatt frequent quest program . Who was the marketing genius who thought up this promotion ? The management should get out more and visit real 4 & 5 star hotels to see how they treat their guests .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear justcare,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review. It is through feedback like yours that we can focus on the right areas to improve our standards. We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you on your next visit to our area. I would appreciate if you could reach out to me directly so I could ask some clarifying questions so we can take appropriate action. I look forward to hearing from you. Please give a call at (703) 653-6105.