All reviews front desk easy drive bus trip restaurants and shopping these ladies touring dc comfortable beds housekeeping staff very pleasant stay waffle house petra ihop lobby reunion marine pillows program
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Very clean rooms,great service, breakfast was fresh and hot,what really nice about this hotel is was away from the city and the traffic but close enough to the city.I want to comment on front desk specialist Bezzy on a job well done she answered all questions and was extremely helpful she made my stay pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bowiepaulette
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I rated this hotel as a "five star" on the basis of its wheelchair accessibility. This was one of the best handicapped accessible rooms I've stayed in. The room was oversized, with plenty of room to maneuver a mobility scooter. There were even adaptive handles on the drapes so someone in a wheelchair could close them....this isn't something most places would consider, but when you can't stand and can't reach the stick to close the curtains, it is a big deal. The bathroom had a roll-in shower with a seat and plenty of grab-bars throughout. Again, the bathroom was large enough to easily maneuver. Thank you for being so accommodating to your mobility-challenged guests!

Room Tip: Mobility challenged persons will appreciate the roll-in shower in the 2 queen accessible rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HotelStaff07, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Nice Breakfast. Very Clean and close to shopping facilities. Friendly and courteous staff. Will definitely recommend to business, friends and family. Rooms are a little above average, and coffee and tea available.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Our staff is looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I checked in, at a expensive rate. The smoke detector was falling off the wall toilet paper holder was broken, oh and the room stank like cigarettes. Not at all pleased with what I paid and what I got. The bed was comfy, that's it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello hilshappy,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, VA. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the bed,

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the bathroom condition and the smoke detector. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was originally booked for 2 nights at this hotel. I checked out 5 hours later. I could not sleep comfortable in this place after finding a live bug in my bed, food crumbs on the carpet. In addition, my room also smelled like mildew from both the refrigerator and window air conditioning unit leaking unto the carpet. It is NOT what I am use to at any other Holiday Inn hotels, I've ever booked.I demanded a refund , but It was not honored.I asked for the Manager, who was "not available". I was only offered a "free meal coupon"... But,why would I eat at this place? Poor service... 1 week later, and still no response from Management. This hotel is overpriced, needs to exterminate, and much better customer service.

Room Tip: check the room and bed for cleanliness before you pay
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 326ayodejia
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello 326ayodejia,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, VA. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, especially with cleanliness and customer service. We will address these concerns. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Dumfries.

Orlando A.