US$127
US$111
ComfortInn
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$124
US$63
Travelocity
US$102
US$83
All reviewsfront deskeasy drivebus tripjob well donerestaurants and shoppingthese ladiestouring dccomfortable bedshousekeeping staffvery pleasant staywaffle housepetraihoplobbyreunionmarinepillows
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Nice Breakfast. Very Clean and close to shopping facilities. Friendly and courteous staff. Will definitely recommend to business, friends and family. Rooms are a little above average, and coffee and tea available.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelStaff07, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Our staff is looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I checked in, at a expensive rate. The smoke detector was falling off the wall toilet paper holder was broken, oh and the room stank like cigarettes. Not at all pleased with what I paid and what I got. The bed was comfy, that's it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello hilshappy,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, VA. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the bed,

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the bathroom condition and the smoke detector. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was originally booked for 2 nights at this hotel. I checked out 5 hours later. I could not sleep comfortable in this place after finding a live bug in my bed, food crumbs on the carpet. In addition, my room also smelled like mildew from both the refrigerator and window air conditioning unit leaking unto the carpet. It is NOT what I am use to at any other Holiday Inn hotels, I've ever booked.I demanded a refund , but It was not honored.I asked for the Manager, who was "not available". I was only offered a "free meal coupon"... But,why would I eat at this place? Poor service... 1 week later, and still no response from Management. This hotel is overpriced, needs to exterminate, and much better customer service.

Room Tip: check the room and bed for cleanliness before you pay
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 326ayodejia
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello 326ayodejia,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, VA. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, especially with cleanliness and customer service. We will address these concerns. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Dumfries.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We came and stayed at this hotel because they honored and sponsored a reunion for Marines from the Marine Air Control Community. The welcome staff was friend and Pro. The hotel, is average Holiday Inn. The room was average, could use some upgrading. The bedding was average, but I can say this, very clean place. We did not have dinner here as the reunion event took most of the restaurant area, so there was no privacy. But the staff was very attentive and helpful throughout the stay.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better it is.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2017

If I could 0 stars, I would. The front desk was very unhelpful and inconsiderate. I booked a room online for our family for the night, and requested the government rate. My wife got to the hotel and low and behold she wasn't eligible for the military rate because she wasn't the active duty person. She has her dependent ID that says she is part of an AD family though. They also said that that rate is only for people on Orders, not for leisure. We never have a problem with this rate at any Marriott and should have known better than to stray from Marriott. Never again, Holiday Inn, never again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hi Caitlin B,

Thank you for your review and for staying at the hotel. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It is truly regrettable to hear that you and your family experienced inconvenience due to the reservation concern. I understand how frustrating these matters can be and I am sorry our hotel staff was not able to address this issue appropriately. As such, I have sent you a private message to ask more information regarding this unsatisfactory stay.

Your visit is valuable and I hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Zel N.