US$137
US$121
Hampton.com
US$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$125
US$63
US$92
US$84
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskeasy drivebus triprestaurants and shoppingthese ladiestouring dccomfortable bedshousekeeping staffvery pleasant staywaffle housepetraihoplobbyreunionmarinepillowsprogram
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We came and stayed at this hotel because they honored and sponsored a reunion for Marines from the Marine Air Control Community. The welcome staff was friend and Pro. The hotel, is average Holiday Inn. The room was average, could use some upgrading. The bedding was average, but I can say this, very clean place. We did not have dinner here as the reunion event took most of the restaurant area, so there was no privacy. But the staff was very attentive and helpful throughout the stay.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better it is.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2017

If I could 0 stars, I would. The front desk was very unhelpful and inconsiderate. I booked a room online for our family for the night, and requested the government rate. My wife got to the hotel and low and behold she wasn't eligible for the military rate because she wasn't the active duty person. She has her dependent ID that says she is part of an AD family though. They also said that that rate is only for people on Orders, not for leisure. We never have a problem with this rate at any Marriott and should have known better than to stray from Marriott. Never again, Holiday Inn, never again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hi Caitlin B,

Thank you for your review and for staying at the hotel. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It is truly regrettable to hear that you and your family experienced inconvenience due to the reservation concern. I understand how frustrating these matters can be and I am sorry our hotel staff was not able to address this issue appropriately. As such, I have sent you a private message to ask more information regarding this unsatisfactory stay.

Your visit is valuable and I hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I was the only one at the desk yet it took 25 minutes for me to get checked in and to my room, staff extremely slow. High priced breakfast, $11.00 for 3 pancakes. Toilet keeps running. Don't think I will return to this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Patti S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate you choosing our property for your travel needs, I regret to learn that you found the level of service rendered by our hotel staff members below par. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I loved the room and how comfortable the bed was. The wallpaper down the halls was coming off of the wall. This gave me a bad impression as I walked towards my room. But I am glad that the room looked better. The upholstery in the chair was a little dirty. But overall, the room was clean and the bed slept great! I would say that the walls are a little thin because we heard all of the fun from the couple next door. So keep it down....

Stayed: June 2017
HotelStaff07, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in the process of a renovation. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I've stayed here before and wouldn't have again except that everything else in the area was sold out. It was as I remembered it: nice lobby, but slightly below average room and bathroom. The bar looked nice, but it was too late and closing. The entire property was clean and pretty quiet. There was a fridge and microwave in the room, which is the best thing about rooms at this place. The check-in clerk was nice enough, and thanked me for being a platinum member. But as for some kind of platinum amenity, no upgrade, no points, no snack, not even a bottle of water. What I did get was two 10% off coupons for the restaurant. Gee thanks, 10% off of food that is 50% over priced. 10% off breakfast that I have to pay for. Very useful to me. That's why I always choose HIX over HI if there's one in the area, the rooms are pretty much the same and often better, the breakfast is free even if not awesome, and I usually get some kind of upgrade or bonus points or snack.

After checkout at about 8am I was pleased to see 'coffee to go' as I was headed out of the lobby. But alas, another let down as it had run out and there was no sign of any fresh being brought out. A final disappointment on the way out the door is a sure way to bring customers back.

In the end I'm giving this place a gift rating of 3* / 'average' because while it is certainly a little below average I can't say it was 'poor'. But I don't plan to stay again unless its the only thing available.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with. Our friendly staff is looking forward to welcome you back