Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$63
Agoda.comUS$63
TripadvisorUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2019

I made this reservation because it was the only place in town and the nearby cabins at Natural Tunnel State Park were booked. I left at 11 pm, driving all the home despite paying the $49 (the price should have been a clear indicator) and several hours on I-81. The place is nothing more than a homeless shelter. Yes, I feel sorry for the lower-income but I was not only scared for myself personally I was afraid of what condition I'd find my car in the morning. As I was pulling out at 11 pm, several police cruisers were there placing a very drug, alcohol or both, induced man in handcuffs. The online pictures DO NOT accurately depict this facility. The lady checking us in seemed nice but she'll have to dump much more money into her inn before it is suitable for the average traveler.

Room tip: do not stay here unless you are broke!
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2019

My husband and I stayed here one night in July of 2019 as it was the only place in the small town of Duffield and we didn't want to drive any further that night. The lady at the desk was very nice but that is where it stopped! The room smelled bad, the carpet needed cleaning (we wore socks to bed in case we had to get up during the night), no telephone, no coffee pot, not enough towels, the sheets had holes, etc. The television was very nice but that's the only good thing I can say about it! Will never stay there again!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2019

I stayed here on April 1-2nd and found it a good place, it is an older motel and is in need of renovation which is taking place at this time. The beds were clean and comfortable and friendly management that took over the motel in October. It is not a Holiday Inn but nice and economical. I would stay here again if I am back in the area.

Room tip: Rooms were large and away from the road so it was quiet. No hair dryers nor in room coffee.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2018

We were on a mission trip to Duffield and chose to stay here rather than the cabins provided as we needed electric for our cpa machines. Anyway, it had a pretty bad rating online, but we found it to be basic but clean. Each time I asked for something at the desk they were helpful and provided it immediately. Our group rented 5 or 6 rooms and all were satisfied.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Facility is older, used to be a Ramada Inn that has been taken over. Current management tries to keep cost down by offering the basics but no excesses. We did have a few issues at first (ants in the shower area, floor wet around the door) but the management was very helpful in getting the problem taken care of. We were there as part of a mission trip and used the facility primarily for a place to sleep and get cleaned up and did not need much else. A/C worked, hot water, clean sheets, and protection from the weather!!

Date of stay: July 2018