Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$63
Agoda.comUS$63
TripadvisorUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The phone did not work, no ice, not super clean and the toilet lid fell off! The price was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for! Couldn't wait to leave in the morning. Oh, no breakfast and no coffee pot! Yuk!

Room tip: Look it over well. I gave it a quick look because I was tired. Just nasty place!
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank loisp71810
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I stayed here on business because it was the only motel in the town. The room was clean, the furniture was nice, and the staff was excellent. It approximately $50 per night (I'm sure it changes from time to time), but it is what you would expect in a budget motel. I would stay there again.

Room tip: The entire area is quiet.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed 15 February 2016

During the recent polar vortex my sister in-law was stranded in Duffield VA. The desk clerk helped in getting her a room to stay and wait out the storm. He went above and beyond to make sure she was safe. This is a level of services that goes above and beyond and demonstrates the type of place that we seek when we travel.
Well done and many thanks

Date of stay: February 2016