“Informal, eclectic, a favorite when I'm inDeltaville”

The Table at Wilton
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Deltaville
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Deltavile has a few tried and true restaurants but if you want a fresh experience come to the Table. Chicken Livers are not on every menu. These were good. So was a club sandwich. Would like to see an array of desserts or pastries in the bread display next time. And there will be a next time.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My wife and I stopped in for an evening meal and were not disappointed. The atmosphere is nice, but not the city. Our server was pleasant and returned occasionally to tend our needs, but was not a nuisance. The Food: we both had Flounder, truly the best I've even had....lightly breaded and seasoned, very tender and flaky; I almost ordered another one for dessert. With the fish came a vegetable medley and grits. Hushpuppies were very good. The breading for my wife's flounder was both gluten free and dairy free. She was so happy, because it's difficult to find a restaurant that understands and can meet your requests. A wonderful meal.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Right on the main road in Deltaville in a small newish strip mall, this super stop is equal parts restaurant, take-out deli and onsite bakery. Small but good menu of classics prepared with a tasty twist. The mushroom leek soup featured a tomato-y broth with strong hints of cumin and a little heat. I added chunks of grilled chicken to my mixed greens with feta and candied walnuts. Very good. But the best was my husband's egg salad sandwich. The egg salad was a classic preparation, but at The Table it is served on a buttery, flaky, seed-encrusted whole wheat croissant. Fabulous combination. A large bakery case tempted with huge brownies, chocolate chip cookies, professional-looking cakes and small fruit pies. We couldn't resist and got several treats to take with, including a fresh baguette. Friendly helpful staff, excellent service and a super casual but roomy and welcoming interior. We were traveling through by boat but would happily return to Deltaville to stay at Dozier's and borrow their courtesy car to eat here again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We love this charming little restaurant! Classy, comfortable, great menu, long awaited for by our little community. It is so popular among loyal customers, however, occasionally the wait staff seems hard pressed to keep up with the number of full tables! We look forward to a possible increase in staff and a bit later closing time. That said, we congratulate the owner(s) for a job well done. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

An awesome restaurant with great staff and good homemade food. The barbecue is top notch and spicy. If you had regular cold slaw instead of jalepano slaw, it would be much better. The best in Deltaville!