“Go here. ”

The Table at Wilton
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Deltaville
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This is literally the only place worth going to for dinner in Deltaville. My husband and I were docked here on our sailboat for 3 weeks and tried every restaurant in the area. This one was so far superior to the others it was laughable. Excellent service, a diverse menu, and phenomenal food. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The service was wonderful, professional, and timely. Staff well informed on dishes and specials. Food was impeccably presented and superbly prepared. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Staying in Deltaville and looking for a good place to eat. Reviews suggested the Table. No hostess but go to the counter and someone will seat you. Restaurant closes at 8, so don't arrive late. Wait staff a r echeerful, friendly and attentive. We had the fried oyster dinner and the soft shell crab. Both were perfectly cooked and delicious. We made the mistake of ordering bread (extra) which wasn't too exciting and definitely not needed as the portions are generous and come with a good-sized house salad. The hard commercial croutons and routine dressings were ho hum. Wines are reasonably priced by the glass or bottle. Didn't have room for desert. Overall a decent meal at a very reasonable price providing a nice change from the standard seafood restaurants. Definitely a pleasant surprise in Deltaville

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on the recommendation of friends so we expected a decent meal at least. The decor had us feeling hopeful as did the several couples sitting around with good looking glasses of wine and fresh red tulips on the tables.
I ordered the Special Cream of Crab soup which tasted like it had been freezer burned and thawed. The texture of the crab was quite stringy and the creamy was more like watery. The soup was not even hot in the middle, further causing me to be convinced this was a freezer burned lump set in the microwave and mindlessly sent to the table. I was sadly disappointed.
My husband got the Fried Chicken Livers. These had too much breading and were over cooked , the green beans on the side were old,chewy and yes, stringy! Where was the chef in a Saturday night? It was as if the busboys were running the kitchen!!!
My husband ordered the bread pudding with bourbon caramel sauce and it arrived without the sauce which was added by our server upon request.
With so many other great places to eat I don't think we will risk returning here.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The Table does not have an extensive menu, but prepares what is on the menu excellently. They do an wonderful lunch with some of the best wraps I have ever eaten. Prices are reasonable. Service is good. Atmosphere is pleasant. We are good-restaurant-starved in the Deltaville area, and The Table definitely fills the void.