“Excellent as Always!”

The Table at Wilton
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Deltaville
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We had luncheon there today, which included their scrumptious Fried Chicken Sandwich, Philly Steak and Cheese sub, and a basket of hand-cut seasoned fries with remoulade.

We've always had great food and service, and we've visited The Table many times.

My only regret today is that we didn't have any delicious dessert!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were passing through Deltaville tonight and came across The Table at Wilton. Since there were no signs on the highway indicating that it was there, we were lucky to have found it. We just noticed that there were a lot of cars out in front.

The atmosphere was nice, spotless and quiet...no loud background music and very easy to carry on a conversation without raising your voice.

My wife and I shared the fried calamari and she had the soft shell crabs and I had the crab cakes. Each dish came with a garden salad. We couldn't believe how incredibly delicious our meal was. It was outstanding. Our bill was $88.00, including the tip. It was as good or better than any food we have had in five star restaurants.

Each of us had a large chocolate chip cookie for dessert. My wife, who is not a big dessert person, after tasting a bite of mine, ended up ordering one for herself. I'm a chocoholic and have had my share of chocolate chip cookies in my lifetime, but The Table's are by far the best. $1.50 each and worth every penny.

We are looking forward to next meal there.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Our first time...we have wanted to eat here several times and they have been packed. Tonight we got a table right away. The service was outstanding --very attentive but not too much and the food was delicious. The dinner salad was perfect--delicious dressing. We had flounder and crab cakes--great choices. They also serve breakfast all day and you can order from the lunch menu. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

By far the best dinner in Deltaville!! An intimate setting with great local options. There's something for everyone.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Just under a year ago, my husband and I ate here for the first time. We were definitely impressed and I expressed thast in my first review. Since then, The Table has become our go to restaurant. We have taken every family member who comes our wasy to tthis lovely place.
This July 4th weekend we found ourselves there 2x. First time I had the Costillo wrap, a mouthwatering creation with a pleasant kick. Second time I had the turkey avocado panini, a wonderful sandwich hot or cold. My husband had the BLT. It's high seasdon now, so reservations are a good idea for Friday a d Saturday.