All reviews pleasant and helpful staff priced hotel spacious bathroom stayed for nights king room little pricey waffles hot breakfast would stay here again pleasant stay cookies outdoor pool non smoking the breakfast area vir desk race
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I just needed a utilitarian room for a 3-night stay and selected this hotel based on convenient location. What I got was way above expectations. The staff were beyond friendly, helping me with my luggage, greeting me with real smiles, and accommodating my weird schedule with their room cleaning. I had booked the room on Booking.com and requested a handicapped room, but the message wasn't conveyed to the hotel. I called while in transit to make sure I would have a proper room and they were able to move me to a handicapped room without problems. The room was huge and laid out in a way to handle my mobility scooter easily. I could also roll into the bathroom with plenty of room to spare, and there was a folding shower seat that worked well. I was dealing with late hours, so I never got to eat the complimentary breakfast since it ended at 9 am, but other guests raved about how good it was. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this place to no one because on their site they say they take cash and they don't. To me that's a little ridiculous but it is what it is so make sure if you book here you have a credit card

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stayed for 3 nights last weekend, for a race weekend at VIR. We were driving a big pickup truck and hauling a 30ft race trailer. They had a good lot across the street from the hotel that was ample for parking the trailer and turning around. Other rigs parked there also.
The building and entry into the lobby gave a good first impression. The staff was very friendly and helpful when we had questions. We enjoyed the cookies at the registration desk. We were on the first floor. Room and bathroom were very clean and spacious. King bed was very comfortable. The first night we experienced someone in the room above that seemed to stomp around, walking noisily. But the other 2 nights were fine. The location of the hotel was convenient to other businesses. We didn't have to drive anyplace else to a restaurant. There were a couple within walking distance. They did a very nice job on breakfast and kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked with a nice variety of items.
The room was priced very reasonably.
We would definitely go back again if ever in the area. Very nice stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RaceTravel
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Our room was very comfortable and a excellent spacious bathroom with wonderful shower and tub combo. Check-in was easy excellent availability of carts and staff in general was efficient. Fresh cookies at check-in are always a bonus!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Front desk staff was very helpful and pleasant. Our room was on the 1st floor... King room with a comfy chair, plus a desk chair and a spacious bathroom with lots of counter space. Also loved having a refrigerator in the room. We slept great each night, as the bed is super comfy!! We were here for a wedding and my parents were just down the hall in a King Suite. This is where we hung out each night, as they had a separate living room w/ a couch, plush chair and desk chair plus wet-bar area and refrig. Everything was VERY clean!! Also loved the breakfast each morning (hot and cold items). Love the make-your-own waffle! I look forward to coming back to stay here! CLEAN! UPDATED! GREAT price and GREAT location! Danville is a beautiful, quaint city.

Room Tip: Suites are 2 separate rooms (living + bedroom) plus bathroom. Very spacious!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family