All reviews mexican restaurant sausage room was clean free breakfast business travel check in was a breeze restaurants and shopping would stay again tank museum race track great place to stay mall pros cons soap linens hallway
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Motel is in process of remodeling, contractors are not cleaning up their mess. Trash everywhere. They are already charging more before remodel is done. My last time here. A lot of bugs. It’s hard to justify paying top price for a substandard room.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

I am sorry your stay didn't go well this visit. We are currently remodeling, but our prices have stayed the same. Please come see us again once we are completely renovated.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Called to ask if a discount was offered to someone staying 2 weeks. Was told they didnt do that, told lady I had done this at other comfort hotels. She said well we dont. Didnt even get to talk to a manager.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms were very clean as was the whole hotel. Booked a room with a river view but could not see the river. Staff was friendly and helpful. Very convenient to the Martinsville Race track , only a 35 minute ride. Would stay again

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stayed here while on a business trip. The whole facility was clean and well maintained. The rooms are very spacious and offer a wonderful view of the city. Excellent service. There is a good Mexican restaurant adjacent, but the hotel is very convenient to lots of other restaurants and shopping. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Choose a room on a higher floor for the best views.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean, staff is helpful, breakfast is adequate. It's nice to be within walking distance of a mall and various choices for food. We'll use it again! They want me to say more, but I think I covered it all.

Date of stay: September 2017