“Impressed ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Food is great, as is menu. Great selection, including Vegetarian and Vegan options. Obvious effort to create health-conscious menu, and there were more than a few healthy options to select from. Team works well together, this is a well-run operation. I would agree some servers could use some advice. During our three visits a particular weekend in town, we had the same waiter twice, and both times he essentially disappeared after delivering the meal. I assumed this was his way of operating in particular, and not necessarily a reflection of the restaurant, as everything else was great. Will visit again!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

After a two hour drive and a morning of shopping at IKEA, my wife and I wanted a nice breakfast but this place wasn't the restaurant for it. Our waitress messed up our order twice resulting in waiting for my food while my wife's food sat under a heat lamp but still got cold. I could hear both the table behind my wife also had incorrect orders. The Manager tried to make amends with a 10% discount and coupon for the next visit but my meal should have been comp'd. I gave the coupon to the person standing in line at the door - hopefully she had a better experience. We will never return.

SilverDiner-Rob, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thanks for the review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and that you didn't experience the hospitality we pride ourselves on. It does upset me to hear you won't return, but I will contact the Managers to make sure they are keeping an eye on order accuracy as it's important since we know our guests don't want to wait around for their food to be made correctly. If you ever do change your mind you can always contact me at communityrelations@silverdiner.com so I may assist you and help you have a true Silver Diner experience. I do appreciate the feedback and thanks again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have been to about every restaurant in the area and have to say this place is our new favorite. the quality of the food and the diversity of the menu are amazing. Where else can you can a goat cheese spinach burger with cranberry ginger sauce, carmelized onions and pecans with sweet potato fries (which is excellent) and also a hearty cheeseburger and milkshake? There is something for everyone and we have not had a bad meal yet. Plus the bread pudding is as good if not better than mom's. There are many gluten free options as well. Watch for coupons in the mail for $5 off and definitely give this location a try.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had dinner at this location in the past. We were staying nearby and made this our choice for dinner. Clean comfortable diner with great service and great food. We stopped for dinner on a Monday night and were seated and served promptly. We both had the Koch's Farm Free-Range Turkey Platter which was excellent. Definitely a place to stop for a great meal if you are in the area

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We evacuated to our friends in Virginia from Hurricane Irma and as a Celiac I was scared of where to eat. The Find Me GF app suggested this place and I'm so glad we came here. I'm also pregnant and have not had a "gluten" breakfast breakfast since before my diagnosis a few months ago. When bringing up my celiac disease to your server, James (which I HATE doing) he made me feel so comfortable and knew his stuff!! He had no problem answering my many questions all while giving great service to our table of 9 which included 3 toddlers. He had the food come out for the kids first without us even asking and continued the great service. Food was fast and amazing and omg ya'll I ate (GF) French Toast - FOR DINNER! I wish we had a place like this in Florida and as a manager of Pub I will tell my staff the tale of James- a fantastic employee who gave great service with a smile!