“Really great food in a great atmosphere!”
Review of Silver Diner

Silver Diner
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Dale City
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 June 2017

This is a rare find! Food is sourced from local farms. Lots of options: Gluten Free (yay!), Vegan, Vegetarian. Was really impressed with the organic ketchup - no high fructose corn syrup. These are huge pluses when sensitivities to food are an issue and I'm traveling. I had the half turkey BLT and the Greek salad. Plenty of food even for my appetite after a long morning on the road. My father had an omelet that was huge and lots of potatoes. The coffee is great. Smooth, and rich without any bitterness. Okay, I have to say that having big mugs that were easy to handle may have made the coffee seem all that much sweeter! Great wait staff and 50s music on the jukebox. A perfect stop not far from 95.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent diner experience. My wife and I stopped here for a quick lunch on our way down to Richmond. We sat at the bar - loved the experience. Good food (egg and toast for me), good coffee, good price.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Many really good menu choices, jukebox at the table for your music selection and great ambience. Fresh, natural local food.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Had lunch there, great service, atmosphere and food. Had 1/2 cobb salad and was more than enough. My companion had an omelet with spinach, mushrooms, bacon and onion and it was really good. We were both members of the clean plate club when done. A very nice menu, hard to choose what to eat. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We needed a breakfast/lunch option on the way from DC to Richmond and found the Silver Diner near Potomac Mills a perfect option. The menu is plentiful and they take advantage of local farms and produce to provide fresh offerings. One of their co-founders was recently featured on Food Network (Chopped) and is often enhancing menu selections. Definitely would come back when in this area. Wait staff helpful and friendly!