See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I was a walk in...I am a culpeper local my house is being fixed up so I went to a hotel with my wife. Well at 6:00pm we arrived at location no one was at the desk so we waited,then a girl named Kim comes from back she was very unprofessional. I told her I needed a room she did not know what I was talking about she looked at me like she was confused. A little girl poked her head around the corner and said mommy come here..well I guess you can take your child to work. Needless to say me and my wife went to Microtel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Good general manager brandy Pruitt she was nice sweet an always polite and now heard she quit so I never will go back to that hotel again..they lost a wonderful general manager in Brandy..the best general manager around any hotel..that place will be run down now lol

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Travis M
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

It was one of the best hotels i have been to in a while. I will recommend this location to my friends and family.i am going to stay this weekend. Everytime i stay the staff is always nice. We will def have a family get together soon and the whole family will be staying

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Masih A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Culpeper, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Brownjay1775,

thank you for sharing your experience about your most recent stay with us, I am glad you liked and enjoyed your stay with, I hope you visit us again so we can serve you even better, thanks again!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We checked out early due to the dirty room, noise and smoke smell. Brandy Pruett, General Manager, was not available when we checked out so we were asked to call back to get the refund processed. It has been 3 days and I still have not heard from Ms. Pruett, nor has my refund been processed. Front desk staff implies she is never present and doesn't take care of her duties as a GM. That is probably why this hotel has gone downhill in the last two years. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jill E
Brandy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Culpeper, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Jill E,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am extremely sorry to hear about the inconvenience and I am sorry to hear you couldn't talk me during your stay, I am present at the hotel everyday, I will personally talk to the front desk agent who you reported the issue to and make sure I get the message on a timely manner, however it looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations, I can assure you, that is not of our practices, I hope you consider Red Roof Inn in your future stays so we can serve you better. thanks again.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I was staying on the first floor, and it smelled AWFUL...like a zoo. The whole hallway smelled and when I kept walking I found out which room because of how bad it stunk near the door. The pig was running wild, no leash and it just squealed all night long. I didn’t get one bit of sleep that night. There was a dog running loose with no leash and I was scared that it would attack me. The women who had these animals didnt keep an eye on them. Domesticated animals are one thing but farm animals are another. I told the front desk about how there are pigs and dogs running loose and they assured me that this would be taken care of but I was here a week and nothing had been done. Careless workers who just smoke all day long and don’t care about customers or their needs.

I heard people coming in and out of rooms all night. There were cops riding through as if looking for somebody. I saw a few people climbing out of windows on the first floor. I just didn’t feel safe. There were cigarette butts everywhere outside. I asked for a non smoking room and I was told that the first floor was non smoking but it reeks of cigarettes. The sheets were dirty, the bathroom was disgusting. I would never recommend this is anyone. I wouldn’t want my worst enemy to stay here.

I wouldn’t even give them this 1 star but I had no choice to leave this review without a star so I would give it -100 stars. Horrible.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Amber S
Kim h, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Culpeper, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

DEAR miss kirsten l
im sorry to hear about your bad stay with us.. we will be working on some changes with the hotel and i do apologize about your bad experience with us... and i hope you do consider staying with us again and next time we will better your stay in any way we can

thank you so much....