“Cheap, clean, good internet and fridge”
Review of Pinehurst Motel

Pinehurst Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Covington
Pinehurst Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Covington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 March 2016

It's an old-school motel and there was a TV, fridge, microwave, large bathroom and it was clean. Each room has an internet router so the speed was very fast and free! There was a nice lawn where kids were playing whiffle ball. Within walking distance of several restaurants.

Room Tip: I liked the single room.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank j0hnanders0n

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Is this place old and run down? Yes. Is it also clean and inexpensive? Yes. Perfect for one night when I was stuck in town because of the snow. Clean and comfortable, and half the price of the neighboring chain. Right off the highway, and good internet. Owners were friendly and accommodating when I asked to see the room before agreeing to stay there.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank HotelFan77
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Employees r nice trash in bathroom trash can room need painted TVs need up dated put for a home away from home at least the bed was clean and had plenty of towels and was OK place to stay been in plenty that was worse since my job has me in many motels I didn't even want to even sleep in the bed

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 21 December 2015

A summer trip to mountains. This time I stayed he for value, knowing it was old motel, but liked price under $50. per night. Stayed here two nights and he charged me second night $5.00 to plug in my car. It was not busy and help were very helpful. Room was old, one bed and tv worked fair and I used my computer. If you are looking for fancy, this is not it, but for value you might try it.

Room Tip: Rooms further from road are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank George G
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stopped off here and couldn't believe how filthy the room was...not to mention a drug deal occurred in the parking lot while I was taking my suitcase in. When I went to return my key to get the money back no one would answer he door. Awful and a total rip off.

• Stayed: June 2013