See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Is this place old and run down? Yes. Is it also clean and inexpensive? Yes. Perfect for one night when I was stuck in town because of the snow. Clean and comfortable, and half the price of the neighboring chain. Right off the highway, and good internet. Owners were friendly and accommodating when I asked to see the room before agreeing to stay there.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank HotelFan77
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Employees r nice trash in bathroom trash can room need painted TVs need up dated put for a home away from home at least the bed was clean and had plenty of towels and was OK place to stay been in plenty that was worse since my job has me in many motels I didn't even want to even sleep in the bed

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 21 December 2015

A summer trip to mountains. This time I stayed he for value, knowing it was old motel, but liked price under $50. per night. Stayed here two nights and he charged me second night $5.00 to plug in my car. It was not busy and help were very helpful. Room was old, one bed and tv worked fair and I used my computer. If you are looking for fancy, this is not it, but for value you might try it.

Room Tip: Rooms further from road are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank George G
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stopped off here and couldn't believe how filthy the room was...not to mention a drug deal occurred in the parking lot while I was taking my suitcase in. When I went to return my key to get the money back no one would answer he door. Awful and a total rip off.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ejenk
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Our high school baseball team stays at the Pinehurst every year. This is a real mom and pop shop with the same friendly faces for years. The owner has run chain motels and small ones so he knows how to keep the customer happy. The Internet access is lightning fast and the rooms and beds are clean. It has a 70s feel. With the money we save we are able to go to a couple meals for the team.

• Stayed: March 2013