US$178
Hotels.com
Budget Inn Motel(Covington)
US$90
US$81
The Omni Homestead Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$381
US$329
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Roseloe Motel(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
Quality Inn(Lewisburg)
US$112
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stopped off here and couldn't believe how filthy the room was...not to mention a drug deal occurred in the parking lot while I was taking my suitcase in. When I went to return my key to get the money back no one would answer he door. Awful and a total rip off.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ejenk
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Our high school baseball team stays at the Pinehurst every year. This is a real mom and pop shop with the same friendly faces for years. The owner has run chain motels and small ones so he knows how to keep the customer happy. The Internet access is lightning fast and the rooms and beds are clean. It has a 70s feel. With the money we save we are able to go to a couple meals for the team.

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank j0hnanders0n
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We picked this place because it was cheap (relative to anything nearby). It's really old and has phenomenally ugly wallpaper. But it's Ok. It seems pretty clean except for a black hair on the sink. There's WiFi, a microwave and a fridge.

Since we didn't want to spend $100 nearby, we're happy enough.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Squirrel_Girl_cbk
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stopped here on a long weekend, hoping to save some money vs. places like the Holiday Inn nearby, and to satisfy my curiosity about an older place. No regrets, and we likely saved at least enough to pay for dinner. I believe we paid $60 + tax for a king.

The motel has been around for a long time, probably since the '40s. The rooms were clean, and while I wouldn't call the decor new, it wasn't ancient. Unaccountably, my wife, who often barely disguises her dislike of the older motels, was charmed by the quirky decorating. (Our room had a red glass lantern, a New Orleans travel poster, and some old promotional photos of a local '60s steakhouse.) The bed was comfortable, and included a blanket (a bonus at older places), although the matress was a bit tired. The TV was old, but decent sized and had cable. We also had a fridge and microwave.

The bathroom was nothing exciting, but it was clean, and the hot water was plentiful. Despite its location near the highway exit, our room was reasonably dark and very quiet at night. I'll leave it to you whether it's worth $40 more at the HI for a pool and breakfast, but we were pleased with our choice.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple