All reviews stayed for nights nice stay waffles dutch alice windmill king lisa
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I recently visited Collinsville to meet my client , i am a new startup so it was must for me to find an Affordable hotel , but i also give importance quality , so on my client's recommendation i stayed in this hotel , hotel was beautiful from outside , and was even more gorgeous from Inside had hardwood floor . the best thing i liked about this hotel was their helpful staff , they have friendly staff , the receptionist was really kind of cute ... ....... overall i will say , this hotel is the best option to stay if you are visiting Collinsvilla ....

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Samruler
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Needed a hotel room for soccer tournament nearby in Martinsville. Fairly convenient to everywhere we needed to be--- worth the short drive. Alice was exrtemely helpful and friendly. Great buffet breakfast with Omelette station included.

Room Tip: Request room in main hotel, not annex.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank MrsDebi
Reviewed 28 November 2015

The room was OK. Our room was in a building not attached to the main building. The bathroom floor wasn't very clean and there was an empty water bottle and a crayon under one of the beds. The staff were very nice. The buffet breakfast was excellent. Great breakfast and the price was included in the room charge. The desk clerk on duty when I checked in was very nice. Quick check in. The desk clerk on duty when I checked out was also very nice. The restaurant staff was very nice.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Paula H
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed in the Quality Dutch in for the weekend while in town visiting. Our room was nice and clean. Alice, the front desk clerk, was the best! She was always kind, informative and funny when we spoke with her. It's always nice when the staff is so very friendly. The breakfast was incredible. I will 100% be staying here again when we come back into town.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Front Desk Clerck had attitude the minute she had to get up and open the door to let us in. I told we had a reservation, it appeared she could not find at first. I told her that I called ahead informing them we would be a late arrival. She made some comment about day not knowing how to leave it noted in the reservation. I ask for a ground floor room. There were very few cars in the lot, yet we were sent to a building in the back. #125.
Upon opening the door my heart sank. The air in the room was stale, carpet was damp. There was what looked like a Glob of tooth paste dried on bead spread. Upholstery was all worn and filthy. The night latch on door was broke off. The glass on picture frame on wall had something smeared across it. The ironing board had something splashed all over it. Baseboards were dirty. The letter to guests explained that they were in process of renovations but no excuse for room to be so dirty. Carpet could have used a good sweeping and cleaning. I booked this room with a little higher rate expecting much better room. Very Disappointed!!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
QualityDutchGM, General Manager at Quality Inn Dutch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn Dutch Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your room on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with housekeeping and front desk staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Collinsville.