Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
SAVE US$27
Expedia.comUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
HurbUS$129
All reviews places to eat nearby visiting family in the area the entire hotel biscuits and gravy hot breakfast comfortable bed clean hotel stay there again cassandra rochelle housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

Very quiet here, clean hotel, the dining hall was very clean, biscuits and gravy was good, Rochelle who was in charge of the breakfast was awesome lady. I would stay here again. Was greeted with smiles and his people.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2019

The hotel and the staff were excellent!!! Tammy,Cassandra,Michael(Pickle),Brenda,Shannon,Rochelle,Christy,Dawn and any others I didn’t have names just went above what would be considered excellent customer service.

Reviewed 11 October 2019

We were visiting the area to work on family history search. This hotel is #1. Best place I have stayed in years. Great breakfast. Rochelle keeps a perfect kitchen. Clean area and room! Friendly people. Casandra at front desk was wonderful. Hotel Quiet. My favorite thing is the hotel smells so good. The entire hotel is Smoke Free! Love it. I wish every Choice Hotel was this great! There are some good places to eat nearby. Very old town nestled in the mountains. You can walk everywhere. We ate at LaCasa Mexicana across the street. It was delicious food. If I come back, I will definitely stay there again!

Room tip: Odd # rooms face the town center.
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Absolutely great experience. Nice clean facility. Very friendly staff. Huge rooms. Great pillows and mattresses. Can't recommend too highly. This facility has been awarded the best Sleep Inn and Suites in the nation multiple times and deserves it.

Room tip: Excellent place to stay, enjoyed it very much, would do it again in a heartbeat.
Date of stay: September 2019
amypnhg, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Thank you so much for leaving us a review ! Please come back and see us soon

Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

Another peaceful and glitch-less stay here while visiting family in the area. Comfortable bed, quiet setting, filling hot breakfast, and staff who remember me after months since my last visit. Thanks again!

Date of stay: September 2019