All reviews fully stocked kitchen art school sparkling clean living room common areas water pressure stay there again walking distance bed and breakfast each morning railroad masons
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The Bed and breakfast is very homey!
Large enough for a multiple family dwelling, but quaint enough to feel at home.
I will definitely stay there again.
No homecooked meals, but breakfast foods, fruit and snacks available.
There are stairs, and you share a bathroom, but very clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Donna was absolutely pleasant to work with. She was waiting for us when we arrived and made certain we knew where everything was. There were extra blankets available for folks who run cooler than most; like me.

The only complain we had was the mattresses made a lot of noise when you turned over in the bed. This was a little disappointing since a lot of the reviews raved over the mattresses.

What matters the most - it was a quiet and clean place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Our stay was only for one night but it was lovely. It is a very homey place. The kitchen has just about anything you could want. Our room was comfortable. Donna, the innkeeper, was most helpful in recommending places for dinner. They were in walking distance. Will definitely return if in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Very comfortable homey inn in the center of Clifton Forge. Surprising good restaurants just a few blocks away. Wonderful friendly owner who keeps the place immaculate. Comfortable rooms and beds. Only a few private baths but the shared baths are clean with plenty of towels, etc. A nice alternative to the truck stop style motels down the road. Much better than I expected and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I stayed 2 nights while in town for business. The king bedroom with the private bath was perfect! Donna, the innkeeper was friendly, and offered excellent recommendations for dining.I felt right at home and will definitely stay here again next year when in town for business. I live 2 hours away and can't wait to come visit again with my family this summer and check out Falling Spring Falls. Thank you Donna for ensuring my stay was top notch!

Room Tip: King bedroom has the only in-room private bath
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business