“Our family's breakfast place”
Review of Manhattan Bagel

Manhattan Bagel
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Clifton
Description: Manhattan bagels are fresh-baked in store every day the classic NY-style way - boiled and baked with love.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

we've eaten here for 20 years. The college/high school kids come and grow up, but the bagels are always delicious and fresh.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

The bagel are always good no matter what time of day I show up. Living out of state, and not having a Manhattan Bagel in the area, I always bring back dozens of bagels. The people here are the nicest you could meet. They always get my order right. Breakfast sandwiches are just great.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Great bagels. Wonderful drinks. Friendly and kind staff and owners. And all of the people you meet there or nice especially the younger crowd.

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Just had another wonderful breakfast from Manhattan Bagel in the Union Mill Shopping Center in Clifton. The bagels are always hot and fresh, made right there. I enjoyed a bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich on an everything bagel. The staff there is genuinely friendly and warm, you really feel like you are at home. I have also enjoyed their lunch menu, excellent fresh and delicious. They are always worth the time to go!

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

I decide to give them a try for breakfast sandwich . It was ok. Bacon was almost burnt ( defiantly to long in the microwave ).
The girl did not tell me or ask me what kind of bagel I wanted the sandwich on , she just automaticity put it on a plain bagel. I would have preferred the asiago cheese bagel.
It is little pricie .
The bagel was good just by itself .