“My neighborhood Starbucks ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Clifton
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I always stop in for some coffee at all hours of the day at this location. It is conveniently placed near my house. It gets busy sometimes especially when the high schooler get out of class but they know how to handle the crowd, getting out drinks quickly. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because some of the staff aren't the friendliest people. But majority of them are extremely friendly!

Reviewed 23 December 2015

The line is occasionally long, but it moves quickly. Friendly smiling baristas who remember your drink if you're a regular.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I come here on a regular basis and never have an issue with my order or my name being spelt incorrectly.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Not all Starbucks are the same. Love our local SBUX. Baristas are friendly and they don't burn your espresso shots. They know how to calibrate their espresso machines.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

This is a very good Starbucks. This is my neighborhood SB, and they are always friendly. They even accommodate me when I want to sample a specialty drink first. I like this place. Not all SB will give me a free sample.