“Always a GREAT meal!!”
Review of El Bronco

El Bronco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is our FAVORITE Mexican restaurant in Christiansburg!!! Food is always fresh and served piping hot! Service is always great and prices are very reasonable! Close to I-81 exit 114, so if you're traveling through the area and hungry, a great place to get a great meal...For locals, I highly recommend this restaurant as a regular stop for you and your family!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Ate at El Bronco recently on a Sunday afternoon with our two grandkids and sone & daughter-in-law. We were very impressed with the restaurant. There is a large menu selection for adults and reasonable choices for kids. Service was fast & courteous and the food was very good. Our waitress stopped back several times to see if we need anything.

The kids meals were delivered first, which was great for our hungry little ones. Our fajitas meals were steaming hot when served — the iron skills were still hot when we finished. Portions were generous. We had leftovers to take home with us. We could have gotten one kids order to split.

We can personally attest to Fajita La Casa, Burrito Fajita Texano, Taco Asada, Vegetarian Fajitas, and Kids chicken & rice. Basically everything we ordered was very good. For those dishes that included shrimp, it was perfectly cooked, moist and tender!

We had their regular margaritas which were great. There was a pleasant atmosphere within the restaurant with Mexican music playing at a reasonable volume in the background.

I highly recommend El Bronco. I know I’ll be coming back on my next visit to Christiansburg!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We went there once when it opened and were not impressed. But we decided to try it again recently and had a much better experience. The food was a little better than the average Mexican restaurant but what impressed us the most was the service, which was excellent. We will return.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great Mexican food. Great Service. Great prices!
Highly recommend this restaurant!
Love their authentic tacos and Chimichangas!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered take out Fajitas Vallarta. It took about 5 min from the time I placed my order until I received my food. The shrimp and scallops were fresh and cooked perfectly. Came with chips and salsa without even asking. Great food and great value. Would eat here again. Thanks!