“Found our new favorite mexican restaurant ”
Review of El Bronco

El Bronco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We found our new favorite mexican restaurant. To bad its 700 miles from home. Food and service was great.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

The outside of the restaurant is not impressive but the food is very good. Though we went at lunch time, we decided to choose from the dinner menu which is quite large. I settled on the "authentic tacos" but... there were several filling possibilities and they all looked interesting. The server suggested I have 3 different tacos instead of ordering all of the same thing. I ended up with one carnitas, one pollo asada, and one chorizo...all delicious. I also love the two dips sauces that come with the chips. One is the traditional red salsa. The other is a creamy white sauce which is unusual and very tasty.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I've only been here a couple of times and let me tell you it's one of the best stops in town! Their white sauce for the chips are amazing! If you want good Mexican food outside of Blacksburg this is the place to go!

1  Thank Latoya M
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to El Bronco. Both times I have been pleased with my meal, the service and the cleanliness.
The food tasted fresh and service was good.
My only recommendation would be to fix the faucet in the ladies restroom... It was loose!
I will go again.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

We went on a Friday night about 6:30 PM. The parking lot was full and we expected a wait for a table. We got seated right away and our Margarita order was taken right away. The menu is very large and contains all the usual Mexican items and some special items. We ordered and our food was delivered very quickly. It was good and tasty. The Margaritas were good. Service was attentive and friendly. It was a good, affordable, and friendly Mexican restaurant.