“Repeatedly very good.”
Review of 619 Cantina

619 Cantina
Ranked #80 of 506 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Service is good and attentive. Food fresh and tasty and good size portions. We will go again.
We do wish the entrance/exit was not littered with ashtrays on the arms of the large chairs right outside the doors. Have to pass through that coming and going.

There are newer reviews for 619 Cantina

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in mid day to grab some food and I tried a few of their tacos. They were pretty good and the server was nice. Might have to come back and try a burrito.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Food was outstanding and margaritas were the best I ever had! Great customer service and very friendly. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

The food was great! Fish tacos were good but the shrimp tacos were amazing. I could have eaten my weight in them. Buyer beware the stuffed jalapeños are HOT!!!! The margaritas are also super tasty!!!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Well, did I choose poorly perhaps? I am not sure but I ordered the Hawaiian Tacos. I just thought they were so bland and tasteless, black beans boring, Spanish rice major boring. The tacos need something, flavor would have been nice. Even the red cabbage was tasteless. This one is not a winner, Off The Hook has Shrimp tacos that a good.
Lose those miserable chairs people. They don't want you sticky around with those chairs they say "eat and get out" !