“Good quick sandwiches”

Add it.
Gourmet Gang
Ranked #92 of 510 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Great sandwiches. The roast beef was outstanding and the staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend for a quick in and out lunch bite.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I work near this place; I can't count how many times I've picked up takeout for myself or seen the GG bags delivered for department luncheons.

What I like:

1. Consistently good food
2. Large portions
3. Crisp, fresh, green Asian salad with lots of color and crunch
4. Sub sandwiches made from bread that's fragrant and yeasty, really delicious
5. The crew is unusually friendly and helpful--always. They are solicitous when you want extra salad dressing or have a special request. They always answer politely and make helpful suggestions.
6. Immaculate dining room
7. My office orders group lunches from here fairly frequently. Everyone is happy because there's a nice selection of cold and hot items, not just sandwiches.
8. Expect to be greeted by a smiling crew member when you walk in the door

What I don't like:

1. Nothing

Would I return? You know it.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

My wife took me to the Gourmet Gang for lunch. What awesome sandwiches, there were 4 of us and no one got the same sandwich. We all loved the food and were full afterwards.
I will go as often as I can.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Eat lunch here quite often. Food is very good and fresh. Service is quick even though it can get somewhat busy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

My absolute favorite thing to order is the shrimp wrap (in a spinach wrap). It's delicious, filled with pineapple, juicy shrimp, and rice.
Last week, they had a special on quinoa and it was amazing. That was my first time having quinoa.
It continues to be my favorite lunch stop.