“G L”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Ynot Italian - The Family Favorite. Serving the best Italian cuisine, pizza, desserts, craft beer & cocktails in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake & Norfolk, Va.
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

This was my 1st time eating there. There were a couple of miscues but they were happy to correct them. Even giving me something for free! The food tastes great overall and I can see myself going back.

Ynot I, Owner at Ynot Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for the compliments and the excitement to return! We really appreciate the feedback (and understanding!) and look forward to your future visits when we will be able get everything just right! See you soon!

There are newer reviews for Ynot Italian

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Had lunch today with friends and had a very enjoyable meal. I have eaten at other YNot locations in Virginia Beach this was our first visit to this location. Food was good and the service was excellent. We all had sandwiches which were all delicious. Recommend visiting this location when I. Chesapeake.

Ynot I, Owner at Ynot Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you so much for the compliments on the food and service, Tommy! Glad you all enjoyed your sandwiches! We really appreciate the recommendation, your business, and you - for taking the time to share your experience in this fantastic review! Looking forward to seeing you again, at any of our six (soon to be seven) locations in the area!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The food is top notch gourmet pizza, Italian cuisine in Chesapeake. Great prices and food for friends, family, or just to chill after work. The place is clean, the service is good, and you can relax outside too. YNot is one of my favorites.

Ynot I, Owner at Ynot Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

What a super review! Thank you so much! There is nothing like an enthusiastic recommendation to really make our day! We really appreciate it! Looking forward to seeing you and your friends again, soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

If you like Italian food, not just pizza, this is a great place. I really enjoy the design your own pasta. Gnocchi, Prosciutto, and peas with red pepper cream sauce is a favorite. and awesome desserts too.

Ynot I, Owner at Ynot Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

What a great review! Thank you so much for the kind compliments and the five stars! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

The majority of the time we receive a good meal. However, the problem is they are not consistently good. Consistency is necessary.

Ynot I, Owner at Ynot Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Consistency is our goal, and, fortunately, we achieve it the vast majority of the time. However, it sounds as if we may have missed the mark for you more than once, Jonathon, and for that, we heartily apologize. Please know that we take constructive feedback like yours, today, very seriously, and we will be using your comments to help make the case for the importance of consistency during our ongoing training efforts. We truly appreciate your contribution to our business - by giving it to us straight! We look forward to seeing you in the restaurant over the next months and years, as we take on the opportunity to earn back your full trust and enthusiasm, one consistent meal after another. Thank you again, for sharing your experience. It helps make us the best we can be.