“Lunch with chris on friday”

The Cutting Edge Cafe
Ranked #16 of 510 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 22 July 2017

my knife delivery carried me somewhat out of my comfort zone and close to where chris works, so we had lunch together here. we both ordered from special board menu today. .....pimento cheese and chicken for me and fresh fruit side. chris got the warm peach salad. both were outstanding, especially the pimento.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

1 month ago chris retired and today i had a knife delivery near here, so she called some of her coworkers and they met us for lunch. this was one of their spots when she worked with them just down the street.

it was my first time and chris told me the BLT was the ticket i wanted - she was right, it was great and had some great sauce on it, but it came with sweet potato fries....bummer for me. chris got avocado and turkey, the other ladies got a nice BIG BOWL salad and one got a killer pimento cheese sandwich Panini w/chicken-on special board.

wonderful ice tea too.

do not bring small wallet!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Wonderful food and love supporting a local business . My husband had a business luncheon there and was raving about it so we went and took my sister and her husband. We will be going again soon !! - I think tomorrow !!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Totally organic food purchased as close to the Hampton Roads area as possible. Delicious sandwiches...so worth your time and effort to visit when they are open!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

When we lived in the area before this was an exceptional place to eat, not glamorous but exceptional value and food. Still is 6 years later. Mango, avocado,salmon salad was outstanding as was the pimento chicken panini. Lots of options to tease great!