“Ordered TO GO..”

Mikado Japanese and Thai Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 506 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I ordered sushi and hibachi to go. The salad tasted very fresh, soup was good and sushi was good. The Hibachi however, was DELICIOUS, best part of the meal.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Had a very good lunch at Mikado which consisted of Miso soup, salad with house ginger dressing and 2 orders of Shashimi. The food is fresh and delicious. I look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch today at Mikado. The shashimi lunch special was very good. So good I ordered 2 of them. Mango Shrimp was tasty. I had never had Nigori Unfiltered Sake before but found it to be a good addition to the Mikado experience. The Miso soup and house salads were delicious. The restaurant was clean and parking was plentiful.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

First time visit, not the last! We can't wait to go back! The sushi was artfully prepared and the taste was excellent. They use less rice than most sushi restaurants, but you can ask for it with more if you like. I liked it with less rice. OMG! So good. Miso soup and salad came with the lunch and were both excellent.
They also have Thai food on the menu, so there is something for everyone. I highly recommend Mikado and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The sushi is beautiful (and delicious according to my husband because I don't eat sushi). I always order from the Japanese Hibachi which is always delicious. We have had some appetizers that were really good, and my husband has had the Thai food a couple times and he liked it (but some if it can be spicy). Also, try the plum wine - very sweet. Great service!!