“Nice break from "average"”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #158 of 506 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We have been "eyeing" Zoes for sometime. Our first experience was satisfying. The food was quite good, both the wrap and the roasted vegetables. They were a bit salty, but that is the opinion of someone who uses little salt. The decor is between upscale and utilitarian. Curious. We were happy with the food, pleased with a new local option, and will return.

There are newer reviews for Zoes Kitchen

Reviewed 29 March 2017

A friend recommeneded Zoes to us for lunch. We took the offer. It was an average salad and wrap place with some oddities added to Greek style dishes. The pricing was favorable and service was pretty good. For a snack or quick salad it is a good place to stop. I think Zoes is good but you have to aquire a taste for what they serve/how it is served.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Hi Steve! Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! We can’t wait for you to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I have been to the Zoe's in Chesapeake on Eden Way & the Zoe's in Virginia Beach at Landstown Commons. The service is quick (can call in or order online). The food is fresh & healthy. Last of all ,the food is delicious. For someone who works on the outside making calls, this is a perfect combination. I've had the chicken salad & fruit plate, the chicken salad sandwich, & the greek chicken pita without onions. I feel confident, considering no matter what your choice, that you will like the food at Zoe's. The atmosphere is relaxed & everything is clean. Plus the prices are good.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing! We love to hear this and are happy you're enjoying your time with Zoës. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I had never visited a Zoe's before. I think they're new to our area, and when we traveled and saw one I always assumed that they were similar to Qdoba or Moe's. I was wrong. This is a Mediterranean restaurant where you order at the counter and they bring the food to you. The food we've had (and we've been there several times now) is fresh and tasty, though it does seem to take a little longer than necessary to get it. It's a great place to go for fresh, healthy food options....grilled chicken and steak, fresh hummus and veggies, white beans (SO good), etc.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Hi Jen! Thank you for sharing your honest and kind feedback! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I've been there a few times with different friends. Each time I have found the menu very confusing. You can change things that come with you order but find the employees don't take the time to explain anything to you and assume you know how to order. They food has been different and nice but I would not go by myself.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We'll be sure it makes it into the right hands for future consideration. We hope to see you again sometime soon.