Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$145
Hyatt.comUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
PricelineUS$145
eDreamsUS$145
HurbUS$173
1,126 results
All reviews movie theater great location trader joes sitting area within walking distance nice hotel free breakfast restaurants and shops outdoor mall great stay would definitely stay here again front desk staff room was spacious minute drive uva campus sofa downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bed was not comfortable and the air conditioner was very loud. My kid got locked inside the bathroom minutes after we checked in and we had to leave the bathroom door unlocked for the rest of the stay. Otherwise great location and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kico Hedrick, Sales at Hyatt Place Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi KcC
That was a bit of a rocky stay and I regret that everything was not perfect. I apologize your child got locked in the bathroom I am sure that was alarming. I appreciate the cleanliness acknowledgement. Hopefully we will get another chance to host you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great two night stay while my teenager played in a tournament. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable. Appreciated that the TV remote had been disinfected and bagged up. Breakfast had many options. Staff went out of their way to help and were very friendly. Location is great with restaurant and shops nearby; parking was convenient for hotel stay and access to parking lot in the back of the hotel made going in and out convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Carrie Jones, Sales at Hyatt Place Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Iz1989 for taking the time to submit a review of the Hyatt Place Charlottesville. I am so happy to hear that you and your family found everything to your liking. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again next tournament season!

Reviewed 15 September 2021

My wife and I stayed for a vacation trip and it turned out to be an excellent choice. The location was close to the airport, close to restaurants and staffed with friendly helpful people. I highly recommend the place.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you Sidkaskey for the great review of the Hyatt Place Charlottesville! We appreciate your kind words, as well as the recommendation, and hope to see you again on your next trip into town.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

Breakfast is horrible. Not worth the price nor the Hyatt name. The AC blows directly on the bed so you'll freeze when it turns on and you'll be hot as soon as it reaches the chosen temperature and turns off. The front desk wasn't willing to check if an upgrade was available even though I have Hyatt status. Will be the last time I stay at this Hyatt.

Date of stay: August 2021

Hi N33,
Since your stay we have upgraded the breakfast to a hybrid hot buffet and pre-packaged items. At the time we were still only offering pre-packaged items due to guest concerns regarding Covid. We will touch base with our desk staff to make sure they are always looking at upgrades for our loyal Hyatt Members.

Reviewed 28 August 2021

I stay here when I come to my doctors visit here at UVA very nice staff the rooms were very clean and the breakfast was amazing highly recommended to stay here the staff was very nice and welcomed everyone.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you Zach698 for the wonderful review of the Hyatt Place! I am happy to hear that our location is so convenient for your stays. With our proximity to the Shops at Stonefield, the Downtown Mall, and the University of Virginia, our guests are a short walk or ride away from many of what Charlottesville has to offer. We sincerely appreciate you continuing to stay with us!