“Top notch diner”

Ranked #70 of 568 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: The Villa Diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6 a.m. to 10:00 pm seven days a week. Our popular breakfast menu items are available all day. Our lunch and dinner menus offer a variety of fresh made, soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrees. Our pizza is made in house from dough to sauce and is some of the best in Charlottesville.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I wanted lunch and hubby wanted breakfast. We both got what we wanted at The Villa. Husband ordered the vegetable omelet. He didn't want toast and the waitress offered sliced tomatoes instead - very nice option. Vegetables in the omelet were fresh and it was a tasty meal. I had the hot Italian sandwich - they did it just right with the meats, veggies and mild pepper rings. Waitress was friendly and efficient. Upon check-out, the lady asked how everything was. When we complimented the service and the food, we could tell that she was genuinely pleased and commented that if we're happy, they're happy. Nice.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We had breakfast with my family. The fold was excellent wnd the service was outstanding. I had the vegetable omelette and my husband had the apple cinnamon crepe. Everything was great and the pries are very reasonable. Try it you will not be disappointed we only had to wait 5 min even thought they were very busy.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to the Villa for years. Keep going back because the food is good and the service is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The waiters and waitresses were very responsive and the food arrived very promptly. I would go there again.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We went there as a treat from my sister before leaving my son at UVA. We had to wait about 10 minutes, everyone had a different breakfast, food was excellent, server was friendly and foot came fast
Now I'm planning to have dinner there so I don't have to drive anymore.