“Breakfast”

Ranked #69 of 629 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The Villa Diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6 a.m. to 10:00 pm seven days a week. Our popular breakfast menu items are available all day. Our lunch and dinner menus offer a variety of fresh made, soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrees. Our pizza is made in house from dough to sauce and is some of the best in Charlottesville.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We had breakfast with my family. The fold was excellent wnd the service was outstanding. I had the vegetable omelette and my husband had the apple cinnamon crepe. Everything was great and the pries are very reasonable. Try it you will not be disappointed we only had to wait 5 min even thought they were very busy.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to the Villa for years. Keep going back because the food is good and the service is friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The waiters and waitresses were very responsive and the food arrived very promptly. I would go there again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We went there as a treat from my sister before leaving my son at UVA. We had to wait about 10 minutes, everyone had a different breakfast, food was excellent, server was friendly and foot came fast
Now I'm planning to have dinner there so I don't have to drive anymore.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This place had average diner food. We are from Long Island and we have very good diners where we live so it was very average in comparison

Date of visit: July 2017